Pressto understands the delicate nature of your dresses and gowns require utmost care.
At Pressto, we strive to preserve the integrity of your finely made dresses and gowns and the investment the garments represent. We lavish your dresses and gowns with attention to detail and the expertise they deserve. For alot more information notice kasinot suomi. Our highly trained staffs have the skill and know the cleaning methods that are the best for your dresses and gowns to ensure the fabrics retain their shape and do not discolour, and embellishments (beads, sequins, and special trimmings) remain intact.
Looking After Your Garments
- Never store soiled clothing from one season to the next. This way you will avoid nasty surprises like finding impossible-to-remove stains on your garments (old stains become very resistant over time).
- Never store clothes in humid places such as basements or attics, or in plastic bags.
- Never leave clothes you are not going to wear for some time in places where they receive direct sunlight: the sun causes colors to fade.
- When you take a garment to the dry-cleaners, always point out stains, especially hard-to-remove marks caused by perspiration, blood, etc.
- In order to conserve leather garments in the best possible condition, you should have them cleaned at least once a year, preferably at the end of the season.
- Remember: the biggest threat to your clothes is not dry-cleaning them but leaving them dirty from one season to another.