Who are we ?
Pressto Asia is part of a global franchise corporation originating from Spain. You can expect the same Pressto service in all 700+ outlets in 22 countries. We use European Technology and Pressto-brand specialty solutions in cleaning your garments.
Learn more on why we are different >>
Where can you find us in Malaysia?
For your convenience, you can locate us at 20 outlets in the Klang Valley. Please view the nearest Store Location to you >>
What are our operating hours?
Most outlets will operate between 8am-8pm, while some 10am-10pm. Please check individual store hours for precise timings before heading out >>
What type of services are offered?
Besides consultation, each garment is checked individually and we will attempt stain-spot removal as well.
Our core services include:
- Washing/ Laundry
- Pressing/ Ironing
- Dry Cleaning
- Alterations/ Repairs
- Pick Up & Delivery
How fast is the turnaround time?
Pilot shops/ Store with cleaning and processing facility: 1 – 2 days
Collection centres: 3 – 5 days
Pick Up & Delivery: 2 – 4 days (garments), 7 -10 days (curtains/carpets)
What are the typical price range?
Eg: Shirts and blouses clean and pressed from RM11. Short dress is RM18, while large comforter cleans for RM26.
Please view list for detailed pricing >>
What are the payment method & any hidden fees?
We accept cash, credit cards and e-banking. Payment in advance is required for Pick-up and Delivery services.
How safe is my personal data with Pressto?
As outlined in our PDPA forms, we adhere fully to the Personal Data Protection Acts.
What is the best time to schedule a Pick Up & Delivery?
You may choose from three available daily time slots:
9am – 1pm
1pm – 4pm
What are the minimum charges for Pick Up & Delivery service?
Curtains Pick-Up & Delivery: RM350 (including dismantling and re-install).
Order can be mix with other garment/ cushion types to meet the minimum.
- Garments Pick-Up & Delivery: RM100 minimum.
- Carpets Pick-Up & Delivery: RM100 minimum.
How to get help or place an order online order?
You can reach us during working hours:
Monday to Friday (9am-5pm)
Hotline: 03- 9226 2896
Alternatively, you may use the contact form for general inquiries.
Does Pressto provide alteration services?
Yes we do. Pressto Alteration and Repairs is the alteration arm of Pressto Asia. Our experienced seamstress/tailors are available in-store at 4 locations: Desa Sri Hartamas, The Gardens Mid Valley, Empire Shopping Gallery Subang, Pavilion KL.
What is the return / refund / guarantee policy?
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. We exercise utmost care in processing articles entrusted to us and clean each article using method that is best suited to its nature and condition.
2. We cannot assume responsibilities for inherent weaknesses of defects in materials that are not visibly apparent prior to processing. This applies particularly, but not exclusively to suedes, leathers, silks, satins, double-face fabrics, vinyl, polyurethanes etc.
3. In laundering, we cannot assume responsibilities for colour loss and shrinkage or against damage to weak and tender fabrics.
4. Any ornaments or special buttons must be removed by the customers before sending for cleaning. Responsibility is disclaimed for trimmings, buckles, beads, buttons, belts, shoulder pads and sequins etc.
5. In the event of loss by fire, any other loss or damage to article for which we may accept liability, without prejudice, such liability SHALL NOT EXCEED ten (10) times the rates charged for cleaning the article or RM150.00, whichever shall be the lower and provided always that the claim is made within twenty-four (24) hours after receipt of the article and the original receipt of the article must be presented. Such claim shall be assessed in due consideration of reasonable of depreciation of the article due to age, fashion and use. Apart from the claim mentioned herein, we are not liable to pay you any other claim compensation damages whatsoever.
6. The article, whether partially or completely damaged, must be retained by us upon full settlement of claim unless otherwise agreed by PRESSTO ASIA SDN. BHD.
7. All articles must be claimed within thirty (30) days from the deposit date of the receipt. All unclaimed items will be disposed off after the expiry date unless otherwise specified at time of depositing the articles for cleaning.
8. Please check number of articles indicated, otherwise PRESSTO ASIA SDN. BHD. count must be accepted as correct. In case of discrepancy in count, and if you are not available to verify, our count must be accepted as correct.
9. All articles must be inspected and customer’s dissatisfaction, if any, shall be made known at time of collection. PRESSTO ASIA SDN. BHD. shall not be responsible for subsequent complaints.
PRESSTO MALAYSIA ONLINE BOOKING APP
How do I access Pressto Online Order?
Customers can access Pressto Online Order through mobile app and web app.
How to create Pressto account?
Go to My Account please update your phone number and email address to bind your account with Pressto. You will receive a verification code via SMS.
How do I check the final bill?
You may check your final bill under My Orders & Select the Order and the bill will be sent to your registered email before delivery.
How do I pay?
We allow you to either pay by Credit Card or Debit Card via STRIPE payment platform before delivery.
Is there a minimum order limit?
Yes, the minimum order is RM 100 (Free collection and delivery) except “Curtain Total Service (minimum order is RM350)”.
For any amount below the minimum, the same charges will apply.
What is the turnover time?
Standard process takes 3 working days (garments), 14 working days (carpet) and 4 working days (curtain).