A perfect fit is the distinctive mark of refinement in pants. While pants styling may vary and made from different materials, your pants should always appear tailored, true to their original shape and neatly pressed for a well-kept professional appearance.
A meticulous inspection for stains and minor repairs such as loose hems, buttons, and linings starts the process. After thorough cleaning, our advanced pressing method will ensure that your pants will maintain the long sleek line. Our detailed hand finishing process eliminates double creasing and prevents seam and pocket impressions.
You can always count on Pressto to deliver your pants spotless and perfectly pressed.
Looking After Your Garments
- Never store soiled clothing from one season to the next. This way you will avoid nasty surprises like finding impossible-to-remove stains on your garments (old stains become very resistant over time).
- Never store clothes in humid places such as basements or attics, or in plastic bags.
- Never leave clothes you are not going to wear for some time in places where they receive direct sunlight: the sun causes colors to fade.
- When you take a garment to the dry-cleaners, always point out stains, especially hard-to-remove marks caused by perspiration, blood, etc.
- In order to conserve leather garments in the best possible condition, you should have them cleaned at least once a year, preferably at the end of the season.
- Remember: the biggest threat to your clothes is not dry-cleaning them but leaving them dirty from one season to another.