Making an impression means getting it right. Your business and casual suits are reflection of who you are. Whether dressing for a business meeting or a night on the town, nothing inspires more confidence than professionally cleaned and pressed suit.
We pride ourselves in being among the best when it comes to the care of suits and jackets of the highest quality. Our highly skilled staffs diligently replace buttons, safely eradicate stains and press your entire suit to perfection. We will always make sure you look your best.
Looking After Your Garments
- Never store soiled clothing from one season to the next. This way you will avoid nasty surprises like finding impossible-to-remove stains on your garments (old stains become very resistant over time).
- Never store clothes in humid places such as basements or attics, or in plastic bags.
- Never leave clothes you are not going to wear for some time in places where they receive direct sunlight: the sun causes colors to fade.
- When you take a garment to the dry-cleaners, always point out stains, especially hard-to-remove marks caused by perspiration, blood, etc.
- In order to conserve leather garments in the best possible condition, you should have them cleaned at least once a year, preferably at the end of the season.
- Remember: the biggest threat to your clothes is not dry-cleaning them but leaving them dirty from one season to another.