A wedding gown is more than a beautiful garment – it’s a lifetime memory. Proper cleaning and preservation by an expert assures that you will have your beautiful gown for years to come.
At Pressto, all wedding gowns receive dedicated attention and specialised hand finishing. We gently clean each gown individually, protecting the unique and distinctive fabric and lace, delicate beads, sequins, pearls, and embroideries. Our meticulous cleaning process supported by our most advanced technology maintains your gown’s integrity.
Looking After Your Garments
- Never store soiled clothing from one season to the next. This way you will avoid nasty surprises like finding impossible-to-remove stains on your garments (old stains become very resistant over time).
- Never store clothes in humid places such as basements or attics, or in plastic bags.
- Never leave clothes you are not going to wear for some time in places where they receive direct sunlight: the sun causes colors to fade.
- When you take a garment to the dry-cleaners, always point out stains, especially hard-to-remove marks caused by perspiration, blood, etc.
- In order to conserve leather garments in the best possible condition, you should have them cleaned at least once a year, preferably at the end of the season.
- Remember: the biggest threat to your clothes is not dry-cleaning them but leaving them dirty from one season to another.