Sweaters and knits are a little harder to care for than most garments. They can shrink, stretch and pill easily.
At Pressto, we exercise special gentle care when cleaning your sweaters and knit wears to maintain their beauty and shape. We gently treat stains and do our best to prevent even the slightest shrinkage and to preserve the knit fabric.
Looking After Your Garments
- Never store soiled clothing from one season to the next. This way you will avoid nasty surprises like finding impossible-to-remove stains on your garments (old stains become very resistant over time).
- Never store clothes in humid places such as basements or attics, or in plastic bags.
- Never leave clothes you are not going to wear for some time in places where they receive direct sunlight: the sun causes colors to fade.
- When you take a garment to the dry-cleaners, always point out stains, especially hard-to-remove marks caused by perspiration, blood, etc.
- In order to conserve leather garments in the best possible condition, you should have them cleaned at least once a year, preferably at the end of the season.
- Remember: the biggest threat to your clothes is not dry-cleaning them but leaving them dirty from one season to another.