Pressto provides a professional full shirt laundry service. We are second to none in quality and consistency. Our modern cleaning technology assures that the colours of your shirts are brought back to life – whites become whiter and colours more vibrant.
Our cleaning process begins with a careful examination of the shirt. All stains are removed in particular the collar and cuff areas. Your shirt is then gently laundered and finished with your preference of freshly mixed starch. Our advanced pressing method with specialised machines will make your shirts appear crisp and professional.
At Pressto, we produce a perfect shirt that conveys to people that you care about your appearance.
Looking After Your Garments
- Never store soiled clothing from one season to the next. This way you will avoid nasty surprises like finding impossible-to-remove stains on your garments (old stains become very resistant over time).
- Never store clothes in humid places such as basements or attics, or in plastic bags.
- Never leave clothes you are not going to wear for some time in places where they receive direct sunlight: the sun causes colors to fade.
- When you take a garment to the dry-cleaners, always point out stains, especially hard-to-remove marks caused by perspiration, blood, etc.
- In order to conserve leather garments in the best possible condition, you should have them cleaned at least once a year, preferably at the end of the season.
- Remember: the biggest threat to your clothes is not dry-cleaning them but leaving them dirty from one season to another.